The Debonair Father's Day Gift Box
Introducing a quirky but vibrant gift, The Debonair Father's Day Gift Box contains deep burgundies, cool greys and vibrant oranges with a splash of navy and khaki here and there!
The Debonair Men's Gift Box contains:
- Pin Polka Burgundy & Blue Men's Socks
- Pin Stripe Grey & Black Men's Socks
- Quad Stripe Navy & Orange Men's Socks
- V-Stripe Navy & Grey Men's Socks
- Mayfair Orange & Navy Men's Socks
- Starfall Khaki Men's Socks
- Square Polka Navy & Pink Men's Socks
- Classic Plain Royal Navy Men's Socks
These socks are made from Mercerised and Pima cotton, durable, bright and breathable, a luxury that true gentlemen expect and deserve. Here at Peper Harow London, we only deal in the finest quality, and it shows.
- SIZE: One Size fits all - UK 6 to 13.
- KNIT: 168 & 200 needle gauge.
- Pin Polka: 80% Pima Cotton, 20% Polyamide
- Pin Stripe: 62% Mercerised Cotton, 28% Polyamide.
- Quad Stripe: 80% Pima Cotton, 20% Polyamide
- V-Stripe: 70% Mercerised Cotton, 30% Polyamide
- Mayfair: 70% Mercerised Cotton, 30% Polyamide
- Square Polka: 62% Mercerised Cotton, 38% Polyamide
- Starfall: 80% Pima Cotton, 20% Polyamide.
- Classic Plain: 73% Mercerised Cotton, 26% Polyamide, 1% Spandex
- COUNTRY: Made in England
Free shipping on all orders in the UK and £100 internationally.
Skilfully hand-finished, and with a seamless toe, all of our luxury cotton socks are made with Pima Cotton or Egyptian Mercerised cotton, with amazing benefits, our Mercerised cotton is naturally antibacterial and is shinier than other kinds of cotton, our colourful collections are not only soft but are longer-lasting, as for washing; we recommend washing your new socks inside out, at 30 degrees with similar colours.
We recommend that you observe the following instructions so you can enjoy your leather products for many years to come.
- You should avoid contact with abrasive surfaces, keep your product dry and protect it from direct sources of heat.
- To clean your product, wipe it with a soft and dampened cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- Take immediate action if the leather gets wet. Wipe with a soft cloth and leave to dry naturally in a cool dark place.
- Store leather away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour fading, you may also wish to feed it from time to time with a little clear leather wax.
- The leather is a natural material so you may find the surface shows some minor variations in colour or even the occasional small imperfection. This is part of the natural beauty of leather.