Green Plain Personalised Men's Socks
Please Note: There is a minimum quantity of 4 pairs of one design per order.
For something a little more personal, whether for a wedding, graduation or company anniversary.
How This Works:
- Add the initials you'd like on the socks. (Maximum 3 characters)
- Pick a colour you'd like the text to be.
- Sit back and relax.
Because this is a completely bespoke service, the process will take 2 - 3 weeks from the day of the order so order in time!
What are the benefits of this type of personalisation?
Your text is sewn directly into the socks, they become a part of the socks so they last longer compared to embroidery and heat transfer!
These socks are made from Mercerised cotton, durable, bright and breathable, a luxury that true gentlemen expect and deserve. Here at Peper Harow London, we only deal in the finest quality, and it shows.
- SIZES: One size fits all.
- KNIT: 200 needle gauge.
- MATERIAL: 73% Mercerised Cotton, 26% Polyamide, 1% Spandex
- COUNTRY: Made in England.
Free shipping on all orders.
Skilfully hand-finished, and with a seamless toe, all of our luxury cotton socks are made with Pima Cotton or Egyptian Mercerised cotton, with amazing benefits, our Mercerised cotton is naturally antibacterial and is shinier than other kinds of cotton, our colourful collections are not only soft but are longer-lasting, as for washing; we recommend washing your new socks inside out, at 30 degrees with similar colours.
We recommend that you observe the following instructions so you can enjoy your leather products for many years to come.
- You should avoid contact with abrasive surfaces, keep your product dry and protect it from direct sources of heat.
- To clean your product, wipe it with a soft and dampened cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- Take immediate action if the leather gets wet. Wipe with a soft cloth and leave to dry naturally in a cool dark place.
- Store leather away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour fading, you may also wish to feed it from time to time with a little clear leather wax.
- The leather is a natural material so you may find the surface shows some minor variations in colour or even the occasional small imperfection. This is part of the natural beauty of leather.